Michael Scott has called six of his Dunder Mifflin employees into work on a Saturday. Upon arrival they discover Toby (Michael's nemesis from HR) "dead" in the lobby. Along with Toby are instructions for a mandatory Team Building game of CLUE in which the office workers must compete - - the prize being an additional week of paid vacation for the winner. The employees must determine WHO "killed" Toby, with WHAT office weapon and WHERE the crime occurred.
- 6 Office employees as the suspects: Jim Halpert (Green), Stanley Hudson (Plum), Dwight Schrute (Mustard), Angela Martin (Peacock), Andy Bernard (White), and Pam Beesly (Scarlet)
- New ‘Special powers’ featured for each employee, to give players more opportunities to gain information and speed up game play.
- Custom game board with 9 potential crime locations within Dunder Mifflin, including: Reception, Conference Room, Break Room, Annex, Accounting, Parking lot, Warehouse, Kitchen, and Michael’s Office.
- Custom Office weapons, including: Dundee Trophy, Mr. A Knife, Ream of Dunder Mifflin Paper, Bacon Grill, Poisoned Pretzel, Rabid Bat, World’s Best Boss Coffee Mug, Nun-chucks, and Bike Chain.
- Intrigue cards add intensity to the game by introducing new activities, providing ways to discover clues and presenting opportunities to increase the intrigue of the game.
- Clock cards mixed in with the Intrigue cards, add a sense of urgency to game play by marking the time since the crime occurred.
- Custom score pad, custom envelope and custom dice
- 3-6 Players / Ages 9+